Emily joined Blakely Financial in 2017 and works to provide clients with comprehensive financial planning. She brings a wealth of experience from her work with the Massachusetts State Treasury, Commonwealth Financial Network® and Goldman Sachs®. Emily joined Blakely Financial to have a positive impact in the lives of other people.
Emily grew up in Marblehead, Massachusetts and graduated from High Point University in North Carolina. In her free time, Emily enjoys golf, volunteers as a Big Sister in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Central Piedmont organization and is a member of Women in Motion of High Point.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Registrations, and Licenses
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor, APMA®, College for Financial Planning
- Charted Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, College for Fiduciary Studies
- CFA® Investment Foundations Certifications, CFA® Institute
- Registered representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 66 (Investment Adviser Representative) securities registration
- Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals, Financial Literacy Committee
- SynerG Young Professionals, Greensboro
- High Point University, High Point, NC – Majored in Finance and Accounting