Emily joined Blakely Financial in 2017 and works to provide clients with comprehensive financial planning. She brings a wealth of experience from her work with the Massachusetts State Treasury, Commonwealth Financial Network® and Goldman Sachs®. Emily joined Blakely Financial to have a positive impact in the lives of other people.
Emily grew up in Marblehead, Massachusetts and graduated from Marblehead High School. In her free time, Emily enjoys golf, volunteers as a Big Sister in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Central Piedmont organization and is a member of Women in Motion of High Point.
Emily’s impressive work ethic, tenacity and vision bring much to Blakely Financial and we are proud to have her as a part of our team.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Registrations, and Licenses
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor, APMA®, College for Financial Planning
- Charted Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, College for Fiduciary Studies
- CFA® Investment Foundations Certifications, CFA® Institute
- Registered representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 66 (Investment Adviser Representative) securities registration
- Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals, Financial Literacy Committee
- SynerG Young Professionals, Greensboro
- High Point University, High Point, NC – Majoring in Finance and Accounting