Emily Promise, CFP®, CDFA®, AIF®, APMA®, CRPC® is a financial advisor and partner at Blakely Financial, Inc. She brings a combination of education and experience to provide her clients with clarity, insight, and guidance.
By serving as a trusted advisor she not only manages client portfolios but also provides guidance regarding life’s major decisions. There is nothing that fulfills her more than helping a family plan the road map for their financial future or giving a business owner peace of mind in selling their practice. She has a wealth of experience and insight from working at Goldman Sachs, Commonwealth Financial Network, and Massachusetts State Treasury. Her professional certifications include being a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), an Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®), Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CFRP®).
She also serves as a Board member for the Society of Financial Service Professionals, a member of the Finance committee for SPUR in Marblehead, Massachusetts, and on Commonwealth Financial Network’s Women’s Advisory Council. In her free time, she enjoys working out, playing golf, exploring new recipes, and trying out local coffee shops and eateries.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Registrations, and Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification awarded by CFP Board
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA®, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor, APMA®, College for Financial Planning
- Charted Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, College for Fiduciary Studies
- CFA® Investment Foundations Certifications, CFA® Institute
- Registered representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 66 (Investment Adviser Representative) securities registration
- Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals, Financial Literacy Committee
- SynerG Young Professionals, Greensboro
- High Point University, High Point, NC – B.S. in Finance and Accounting