Independent Financial Advisors
Clarity ∙ Insight ∙ Guidance
Blakely Financial, Inc. is a financial planning and investment management firm founded in 1995 on the simple principal of stewardship, the ethic that embodies the responsible development and careful management of our client’s resources.
As an independent financial planning firm, we serve our clients with objectivity, integrity and experience with the goal of providing clarity, insight and guidance regarding their financial goals. We act as fiduciaries for our clients by providing financial planning and advisor-managed investment solutions through Commonwealth Financial Network®.
Key Financial Beliefs
- No matter what your situation is, our team will develop an objective financial plan tailored to your goals.
- Diversification is a key driver of long-term results and is essential to limit investment risk.
- Investment must be considered with respect to your unique financial plan.
- Managing risk and keeping fees low are an important component of a portfolio.
Investment Team Objectives
- Creating portfolio guidelines that are transparent and cover a wide range of client goals.
- Maintaining discipline and avoiding emotional decision making.
- Focusing on risk management and a consistent decision-making process.
- Monitoring portfolios and rebalancing to keep risks in line.
Comprehensive Wealth Management
Financial Services Tailored to Meet Your Goals
- Financial Planning Customized and designed for your unique situation and goals.We are committed to understanding your personal situation and goals. We do this through a comprehensive discovery process and re-evaluating strategies over time to protect your long-term interests.
- Retirement Providing the confidence and clarity to allow you to relax and enjoy your retirement.Rest assured as you enjoy retirement that Blakely Financial is with you every step of the way. We work with you to manage your estate, prepare your finances to support the people you care about most and strengthen your financial legacy.
- Investment Management Objective investment management tailored to your specific financial goals.No matter what stage of life you are in, our team will develop an objective plan tailored to your specific goals. We will create portfolio guidelines, focus on risk management, and rebalance your portfolio to keep risks in line.
- Risk Management and Insurance Peace of mind and security for yourself, your family, and your future.Our team will provide a comprehensive plan that may include life and long-term care insurance options specific to your overall needs to protect your financial legacy and those people that are most important to you.
Who We Serve
Blakely Financial serves individuals, business owners, families and others who all present a wide variety of financial challenges and objectives that benefit from our years of experience.
Women + Wealth
The Blakely Financial team is committed to understanding your unique situation. We consider your entire financial picture at every stage of your life, ensuring you feel empowered, in control of your future, and succeed at reaching your goals. We take time to get to know you so we can develop a specific strategy exclusive to you.
Families + Individuals
Confidently plan for yourself, your family and future generations as you work with a trusted advisor at Blakely Financial. We know that families and individuals seeking financial independence have a unique set of needs and are looking for an appropriate balance between various financial goals. Let us take the worry out of planning for your future.
Endowments + Foundations
For nonprofits, endowments and foundations, Blakely Financial provides the trusted advice and professional guidance to maximize your group’s financial resources. We help you address the challenge of finding the correct balance of risk and rewards in the management of your assets to support your mission for generations into the future.
Entrepreneurs + Business Owners
Financial planning that supports you, your business, and your personal goals allowing you the time to focus on what you do best. Worrying about your future takes more energy than planning for it. Our purpose is to help business owners and entrepreneurs develop a personal balance sheet that gives them the lifestyle they want and the ability to grow their business.
Near-Retirement + Retirees
Working with Blakely Financial, we’ll develop strategies to maximize your retirement income and the preservation of your wealth to provide you financial independence. Through comprehensive planning, we can help you prioritize your goals and develop a strategy that seeks to invest and manage your retirement assets.
Get Started With A Blakely Financial Advisor Today
Meet The Team
The Blakely Financial team has dedicated professionals and advisors in retirement planning, investment fiduciary, asset management, and insurance.
Ashley Hancock FPQP™
Client Services Associate
Ashley brings strong customer service and attention to detail from her previous jobs and believes nothing is more important than a satisfied client.Read Full Bio
Steve LaFrance CFP®, AIF®, ChSNC®, MBA
Steve joined Blakely Financial in early 2009 hailing from a global wealth management firm headquartered in Switzerland. Steve has partnered with Robert Blakely to help meet the financial planning needs of professionals, business owners, and retirees.Read Full Bio
Samantha joined Blakely Financial, Inc. in March 2019 and will often be the first voice you hear when you call our office.Read Full Bio
Robert Blakely CFP®, AIF®, ChFC®
President, Financial Advisor
Robert founded Blakely Financial in 1995. Believing that no one is more important than our clients, Robert focuses on comprehensive wealth planning that helps meet the clients’ individual needs.Read Full Bio
Emily Promise CFP®,AIF®, APMA®, CRPC®
Emily works to provide clients with comprehensive financial planning. She brings a wealth of experience from her work with the Massachusetts State Treasury, Commonwealth Financial Network® and Goldman Sachs®.Read Full Bio
Donna Blakely AAMS®, MBA
Director of Operations
Donna believes that no one is more important than the customer, and her goal with Blakely Financial is to help us meet the needs of all of our clients through personalized attention and service.Read Full Bio
Will Armfield AAMS®, AIF®, CRPC®
Will Armfield experienced some of the toughest market environments during the financial crisis and brought a wealth of knowledge to serve his clients when he joined Blakely Financial in 2014.Read Full Bio
Yesenia Davila FPQP™
Client Services Assistant
Yesy joined Blakely Financial in June 2019 as a Client Services Assistant. Yesy assists the team in daily office operations including client paperwork and miscellaneous requests.Read Full Bio
Blakely Financial team members are committed to providing clarity, insight and guidance for our clients through financial planning. A commitment to ongoing improvement and continued education is paramount to doing so. Members of our team have obtained the following certifications:
Blakely Gives Back
Making a Positive Impact In Our Community
We strive to support our community by making a positive impact through our charitable work. Full list of partners available upon request.
Blakely Financial regularly supports the YMCA’s mission and have had several team members serve on their board throughout the years.Learn More
Junior League of High Point
Since 2000, Donna Blakely has been a member of the Junior League of High Point, supporting the mission of developing the potential of women and improving our community.Learn More
Blakely Financial is proud to support United Way and are excited to announce that Rob and Donna Blakely will be the 2020 Campaign Co-Chairs this year! Teaming up with “U” to build a better community!Learn More
American Red Cross
Team members at Blakely Financial regularly support the American Red Cross at local blood drives.Learn More
Communities In Schools
Blakely Financial volunteers with Communities In Schools of Thomasville to support students, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.Learn More
Blakely Financial regularly supports the Salvation Army in events throughout the year such as the Champion of Hope event and Christmas Bell Ringing.Learn More
Blakely Financial supports Kiwanis Club which has a mission of improving the world, one child and one community at a time. Advisor, Steve LaFrance was installed as the new president of Kiwanis.Learn More
News + Insights You Can Trust
When your financial advisor provides clear guidance and financial insight, you can make smart decisions about your wealth management. Stay up to date on new resources from Blakely Financial by signing up for our news and insights.
To access your account information, please click on the Investor 360° button below. If you do not currently have a username and password and would like to access your account online, please call us at (336) 885-2530.
Blakely Financial advisors are available to answer any questions as you plan your financial future.
1022 Hutton Lane, Suite 109, High Point, NC 27262
P: 336.885.2530 F: 336.885.2531