Steve joined Blakely Financial in early 2009 hailing from a global wealth management firm headquartered in Switzerland. Steve has partnered with Robert Blakely to help meet the financial planning needs of professionals, business owners, and retirees. Steve is a 1998 graduate of North Carolina State University and completed his MBA at Wake Forest University in 2005.
Steve’s dedicated to providing quality strategies customized to our client’s needs. His goal is to be a primary source of financial advice, and he concentrates his efforts on developing long-term relationships through a commitment to quality client service. Steve provides a high level of service and an ongoing dialogue, including regular portfolio reviews and performance analysis.
Steve is very active in the Triad community and resides in Greensboro with his wife, Emily, and two sons.
Professional Designations, Registrations, and Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification awarded by CFP Board
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, College for Fiduciary Studies
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant® designation awarded by The American College of Financial Services®
- Registered representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 66 (Investment Adviser Representative) securities registration
- Life and disability insurance licensed
- Long-term care insurance licensed
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- NC State University, Bachelor of Science
- Wake Forest University, Master of Business Administration