As a financial advisor, my primary role is to act as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for the families, individuals, and non-profit organizations who we serve. My role transcends the traditional duties of an investment advisor or planner; I am committed to serving as a Chief Financial Officer, dedicated to the financial well-being of all of our valued clients.
I take a holistic look at each individual’s financial picture, rather than viewing areas in silos. The opportunity to help others plan for significant life events, whether retirement, selling a business, or generational wealth planning, and then seeing them achieve their dreams is unparalleled. One of my primary passions is to help educate female investors and empower them to control their finances. Nothing gives me more fulfillment than helping a family plan the road map for their financial future or offering a business owner peace of mind.
I am proud to have been selected as one of Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors in 2023.
2023 Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors created by SHOOK Research. Presented in Aug 2023 based on data gathered from March 2022 to March 2023. 3738 Advisors were considered, 1464 Advisors were recognized. Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Click here for more award information.
Professional Designations, Certifications, Registrations, and Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification awarded by CFP Board
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, CDFA®, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors Best in State in 2023
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor, APMA®, College for Financial Planning
- Charted Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®, College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, College for Fiduciary Studies
- The Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, CAP®,The American College of Financial Services
- CFA® Investment Foundations Certifications, CFA® Institute
- Registered representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 66 (Investment Adviser Representative) securities registration
- Commonwealth Financial Network’s Women’s Advisory Council
- High Point University, Phillips School of Business Advisory Board
- SPUR (Marblehead MA) Treasurer, Board Member
- Greensboro Society of Financial Service Professionals, Board Member
- Women’s Business League, Marblehead MA, President
- High Point University, High Point, NC – B.S. in Finance and Accounting
My superpower would be…
To uplift with positivity
My top 3 reads and podcasts are…
Mind Gym by Gary Mack ,The Help by Kathryn Stockett, The Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew series
My favorite restaurant is…
Shubies in Marblehead; nothing will ever beat their craft your own salad station and their potatoes baras
My favorite quote is…
“Champions are built in the off season”
My happy hour order is…
Club soda, vodka, and lime
My dream travel destination is…