Will Armfield experienced some of the toughest market environments during the financial crisis and brought a wealth of knowledge to serve his clients when he joined Blakely Financial in 2014. By understanding clients’ goals, assessing risk, and implementing a plan, Will strives to help clients reach their financial goals and have confidence in their financial plan.
Will grew up in High Point, a graduate of Wesleyan Christian Academy, before attending N.C. State University. He finished his undergraduate studies at High Point University, graduating with a B.S. in Finance.
Will lives in High Point with his wife, Katelyn, and daughters, Victoria and Caroline. He is an avid golfer and enjoys watching N.C. State football games in the fall. Will is active in the Panther Club at High Point University, serving on the board of directors.
Professional Registrations, Licenses, Designations, Certifications
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Life and disability insurance license
- Long-term care insurance license
- High Point University in High Point, NC, B.S. in Finance
- N.C. State University in Raleigh, NC
- Wesleyan Christian Academy in High Point, NC